The 6th Alcor Conference DVD Set is now available and includes these conference presentations:
– Cryonics Public Policy Panel
– Ralph Merkle, PhD: Nanotechnology and Cryonics
– Robert A. Freitas Jr., JD: Nanomedicine: The Path Forward
– Cryonics Organizations Panel
– J. Storrs Hall, PhD: A Door into Summer
– David Friedman, PhD: If Life Were a Lot Longer, an Economist’s View
– Aubrey de Grey, PhD: SENS: A Precursor to Cryonics Revival
– Brian Wowk, PhD: The Cryobiological Basis of Cryonics
– Stephen Van Sickle: Technical Progress at Alcor
– Tanya Jones: Alcor’s Wealth Preservation Trust
Plus, candid interviews of conference attendees and a guided tour of the Alcor facility.
Only half the fun of the conference, but at a quarter of the price.