The Science of Cryobiology
- Asymptote Cool Guide to Cryopreservation
- BioLife Solutions, Inc.
- Biotime, Inc.
- Cryobiology: The Study of Life and Death at Low Temperatures
- Cryobiology Science Fair Projects
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Institute for Problems of Cryobiology & Cryomedicine
- Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Society for Cryobiology
- 21st Century Medicine, Inc.
- More Cryobiology Links...
Resuscitation and Hypothermia
- Brain Protection During Circulatory Arrest
- Here, Breathe This Liquid
- Ischemic Cell Death in Brain Neurons (long review article)
- Ischemia-mediated Neuronal Injury (brief review abstract)
- Safar Center for Resuscitation Research
- Suspended Animation - Surgery's Frontier
Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Center for Responsible Nanotechnology
- Foresight Institute
- Institute for Molecular Manufacturing
- Robert Freitas' Nanomedicine Page
- Zyvex Corporation Nanotechnology Introduction Page
Biotechnology and Aging
- Advanced Cell Technology
- American Aging Assocation
- BioMarker Pharmaceuticals
- Kronos Longevity Research Institute
- Methuselah Foundation
- Unraveling the Secrets of Human Longevity
- Ben Best's Cryonics FAQ
- Ben Best's Cryonics Page
- Brain Preservation Foundation
- The Considering Cryonics Mailing List
- Cryonics and the Telos of Liberal Individualism, by James Hughes, PhD
- Cryonics Public Survey Results
- Cryopreserved People
- Definition of Death on sci.med, by Steven B. Harris, MD
- Evidence Based Cryonics
- How Stuff Works - Cryonics
- Institute for Evidence Based Cryonics
- Many Are Cold But Few Are Frozen, by Bill Walker
- Ralph Merkle's Cryonics Page
- Scientists' Open Letter on Cryonics
- Tim Freeman's Cryonics FAQ
- Wikipedia Encyclopedia entry on cryonics
- Alcor Portugal (in Portuguese)
- Alcor UK
- American Cryonics Society
- CryoCare (no longer active)
- Cryonics Association of Australasia
- Cryonics Association of Hawaii
- Cryonics Europe
- Cryonics Institute
- The Cryonics Society
- Cryonics Society of Canada
- Cryonics Society of Spain (in Español)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Angewandte Biostase e.V. (in German)
- Danish Cryonics Support Group
- Italian Cryonics Group (in Italian)
- The New Zealand Cryonics Society
- Suspended Animation Inc.
- Extropy Institute
- The Fable of the Dragon-Tyrant, by Nick Bostrom, Ph.D.
- Fight Aging!
- Immortality Institute
- Life Extension Foundation
- Ray Kurzweil & Eric Drexler discuss cryonics
- The Return of the Krell Machine, by Steven B. Harris, M.D.
- The Society for Venturism
- Was Walt Disney Frozen?