The following insurance agents have experience in providing life insurance products for Alcor members. Please feel free to give us feedback on your experiences with them, as well as other agents and insurance companies you may encounter. Note that this does not imply an endorsement and/or recommendation by Alcor of these persons, nor does this list in any way imply that these persons endorse or personally subscribe to the idea of cryonics.
If you wish to use New York Life Insurance please contact them at 800-695-1314 for an agent in your area or you may contact Diane Cremeens at 877-462-5267 x132 for a referral.
Financial Principles, LLC
310 Passaic Ave. #203
Fairfield NJ 07004
Certified Financial Planner,
Investment & Financial Services
P.O. Box 290549
Port Orange, FL 32127
Phone: (888) 374-2764
Licensed in nearly all states
YourLifeSolution.com - provides instant online quotes from top carriers
Mobile Phone: (719) 439-3704
In Canada contact:
1405 Route Transcanadienne Suite 600
Tel: (514) 685-0484 Ext: 2228
In the UK contact:
8 Kings Road, Honiton, Devon, England, EX14 1HW
Telephone: +44 (0) 845 474 3075
UK based financial advisers with specialist knowledge of Insurance for the purpose of funding Cryonics. Visit their web page here for details of services and free Cryonics and Insurance Fact Sheet.
If you are using life insurance to fund your cryopreservation, ensure that your agent is aware of these policy requirements:
- The insurance provider must be rated A- or better by A.M. Best (www.ambest.com)
- Alcor Life Extension Foundation must be named as the owner and beneficiary of the policy (See Buy-Back Agreement for confirmation that Alcor's rights as the owner are both limited and revocable)
- Alcor will need a complete copy of the policy, from the face page to the last rider, including the policy illustration and application
- With the exception of billing statements, all notification regarding the status of your policy (lapse notices, annual summaries, etc.) must be sent to Alcor
- The death benefit amount must satisfy your minimum cryopreservation amount (See Schedule A)
- Alcor recommends that you overfund your policy by at least $25,000 to cover unexpected contingencies, the cost of which may be additional to the minimum fee for cryopreservation.
Diane Cremeens, Alcor Membership Department Coordinator, is available to address any questions regarding these requirements ( or 480-905-1906 ext. 132)